Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Apollo

My first blog I wrote I was bummed because I had to right about the usual thing. Something that everyone probably writes about, well I’m going to do it again and this one’s about the coolest dog ever
Apollo is my sisters’ dog; he is half yellow lab and half English setter. He is white with brown spots. Apollo is so funny to watch when he comes to my house because he gets so exited that he can’t stop running around. The whole time he is at my house he does not lay down because he is always playing with something (ether a person, other dogs or just anything he thinks is fun). When Apollo sees someone he runs up to them and jumps at you because he wants to play. Apollo will run around and around for no good reason and he will run so fast that when he takes a turn he will wipe out and everyone will laugh, but that does not stop him he will keep on going like his life depends on it. As time goes on he will get tired and lie down and not move a muscle like he is dead, but not long after he will be chasing something or playing with the other dogs like a crazed hyper kid. I hate to see Apollo leave because it’s so fun to have him at my house and I love to play with that dog. When I hear Apollo is coming I get excited because I know I will have an enjoyable afternoon. Even when I go see him at there house he get so exited that there is a visitor that he cant stop shacking and his tail wags for like the first half hour your there. And he will just randomly come up and start to play with you, no matter what you are doing, he wants you to play with him now and you can’t refuse because he makes that face at you that dogs do so well. And I will put pictures to show you just how cool he really is.


No comments:

Post a Comment